We believe in safe, reliable access solutions and take pride in our knowledgeable and experienced staff. Our in-house Safety Manager has over 20 years of experience. We are committed to and focus on consistent and safe work methods and strive to ensure that all of our employees remain safe and injury-free.
We have a consistent safety approach and believe in the value of Basic Safety Principles:
- Believe that ALL accidents are preventable
- Educate everyone to work safely and effectively
- Empower everyone to anticipate hazards and maintain safe work methods
- See something, say something.
In addition to the Basic Safety Principles, LES continuously implements safety practices on the jobsite and throughout its organization with:
- Pre-Task Safety Analysis
- Fall Protection Plans
- Effective Scaffold Safety Signage